www.destinycarrieslfg.com is the website of Unmatched Gaming LLC.
Our physical and mailing address is 12700 66th Street North Largo, FL 33773.
We can be contacted thru email at email@example.com.
We at Unmatched Gaming LLC value the privacy of our users. Indicated herein are the tools and methods used to gather, retain, and utilize information from our valued users whenever they visit and explore the different features of our website.
Effective Date: October 25, 2018
- Personal DataUsers are identified upon visiting Unmatched Gaming LLC’s website through the collection of personal data. Collection of personal information may be necessary in order for you to be able to avail of our Services through our website. We may also use these personal data to contact you. Such personal data may include, but are not limited to:
- Sign Up Form (Non third-party process)
- User Name
- First Name
- Last Name
- Gamertag Password
- PayPal E-mail Address (For Expert Players)
- Sign In Form (Non third-party process)
- Contact Us Form
- Email Address
- Sign Up Form (Non third-party process)
- Usage DataTo improve our service and provide better overall user experience, we utilize tools that gather information called “usage data” to help us understand how users access and use our Service. The “usage data” we collect includes, but are not limited to, the following:
- Dates and time the user visited the website
- Time span of Service usage
- Browser information
- Information about the user’s device i.e. Phone, laptop, etc.
- Browsing history
- IP address (Internet Protocol Address)
- Tracking and Cookies DataCookies are small pieces of data that are stored on your devices such as desktop computers, or laptops. They can also be stored on mobile devices such as smartphones. After being stored on your device, these cookies will be sent back to our web server with the collected data.
Cookies play an important role in keeping track of data that show each user’s activities on our website. Data that are stored in our cookies are unique and the information stored may cover, but are not limited to the following:
- Your most recent visit to our Service.
- Specific settings you prefer.
- All information you’ve provided in our online forms.
The types of cookies that we use are as follows:
- Session cookies
- Preference Cookies
- Security Cookies
Our website uses Google Analytics to monitor, track, and analyze site usage. Read more of their Cookie Usage Policy here.
We use as well as analyze the data collected through the previously mentioned methods in order to improve our marketing campaigns, customer assistance, and communications.
If you wish to block the cookies from collecting any information, please close the tab or browser to completely prohibit information collection.
Here are some of the ways we are able to store your personal data:
- When you enable cookies on your device
- When you provide personal information by:
- Filling out our online forms
- Contacting us
- Log Files (Log Data)A log file records a list of events, procedures, or communications that occur on our Service. Through this, we are able to use IP addresses in order to manage the site, collect user demographic information as well as track and analyze user behaviors. IP addresses are not linked to any personally identifiable information.
Unmatched Gaming LLC uses data collected from our users for the following purposes:
- Provide better service for our clients
- Notify users of every update regarding our Service
- Create a better platform for the participation of our users
- Provide and improve customer care and support
- Track our visitors’ usage data
- Detect, resolve, and prevent technical issues as soon as possible
The use of our Service signifies your consent to have your personal data and information collected, stored, and/or transferred to different databases. This also includes computers that may be located outside of your country. In this case, data protection laws in the country where your data is stored may vary from laws that are under your country’s governmental jurisdiction.
Information of users that are outside of the United States will be collected and transferred to the United States for processing.
Unmatched Gaming LLC shall take all the necessary steps and proper precautions to make sure that the transfer of any and all personal data and information is secure and in accordance with our Service. Transfer of data to a third-party organization will not be allowed unless sufficient measures are in place to ensure the security of your personal information.
- Legal RequirementsUnmatched Gaming LLC shall allow the release of your personal data if its disclosure is necessary to:
- Abide by legal commitments
- Protect the rights and properties of Unmatched Gaming LLC
- Put a stop to irregularities and breaches in connection with our Service
- Ensure the safety and security of users and their data
- Protection from legal liabilities
We at Unmatched Gaming LLC prioritize the security of all personal information that we collect. However, users should also be aware that not all modes of data transmission and storage over the Internet are completely, unconditionally secure, due to developments in hacking and data mining. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the perfect security of your personal data. In spite of this, we do our best to utilize commercially and legally acceptable modes of protection to ensure the safety of all data we collect.
We employs third-party entities and individual service providers to assist us with our Service. These third-party entities will also perform related tasks and provide services on behalf of Unmatched Gaming LLC on occasion.
Access to our database, including personal information that belongs to every user who utilizes our Service, may be made available to these third parties in order for them to be able to perform some tasks on our behalf. However, they are strictly prohibited from sharing the information found on our database as well as use it for purposes that are not in any way related to our Terms of Service.
- Users’ devices, browsers, and apps
- Pages a user has clicked while using our Service, and other usage habits
- Information on a user’s location, such as their IP address
We abide by legal and commercially acceptable methods as far as data collection, retention, and disclosure are concerned. These procedures are implemented without forcing users to do so. However, the collection of information, including personal data, is a requirement if a user must continue to utilize our Service. Those who wish to use our Service must provide the necessary information voluntarily. We operate under the presumption that every user willingly provided the data we collected.
Nevertheless, we do not enable the use of our Service to anyone under the age of 18. Therefore, we strictly forbid the gathering, maintenance, and sharing of any individual data from anyone under 18 years of age. If it happens and we become aware of it, we implement necessary methods and procedures to delete this data from our database appropriately. In addition, we will likewise take extra security measures to ensure that any similar occurrences do not happen again.
If you become aware that your child has unintentionally or deliberately provided us with any individual data, contact us immediately for us to begin identifying any individual information given to us. After which, we will delete all of the data in question that were acquired on our database.
In the event that you wish to update the information that you had previously provided or want to remove some data that you had submitted, you can process your request to us by emailing Unmatched Gaming LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a message on our contact page.