New Pinnacle Submachine Gun Called The Recluse
The Recluse Pinnacle Legendary Submachine Gun Comes with Void Burn
The Recluse Legendary Pinnacle Submachine Gun is for Destiny Crucible players. It’s a Void Burn and fast firing. A kill with any weapon will improve its damage for a short time.
The Recluse is Obtained in the Crucible
Crucible pinnacle weapons are usually the hardest to get and involve reaching the rank of Fabled in the competitive playlist. For most players that is not an easy task with the way, Bungie has made the Valor Crucible Playlist. The Valor Crucible Playlist has gotten much harder now.
The Recluse’s Unique Perk is Master of Arms
The Recluse’s unique perk is “Master of Arms: Kills with any weapon improve this weapon’s damage for a short time.” Submachine Guns are in a contentious spot in the game after the Forsaken release. With Shotguns occupying a similar engagement range while also offering that one-shot-kill potential. That weapon spot is so highly valued, alongside always being in competition with Sidearms and even the Last Word as the close-quarters primary weapon of choice, Submachine Guns have fallen slightly to the wayside. So Bungie created the “Master of Arms” perk so it could find its place in any given loadout.
- Lightweight Frame: Superb handling. Move faster with this weapon equipped
- Polygonal Rifling: Barrel optimized for recoil reduction • Increases stability
- Ricochet Rounds: Rounds ricochet off hard surfaces • Increases stability • Slightly increases range
- Feeding Frenzy: Kills with this weapon increase reload speed for a short time
- MASTER OF ARMS: Kills with any weapon improve this weapon’s damage for a short time
Season of the Drifter Pinnacle Weapons
- The Recluse SMG – Crucible pinnacle weapon
- 21% Delirium Heavy Machine G
- Oxygen SR3 Scout Rifle – Vanguard pinnacle weapon